: Salesforce Admin/DeveloperLength
: 6-12 month contractLocation
: 50% Remote, Toronto or VancouverRate
: $50 - 75 CAD/HR - Corp 2 Corp
Urgently Seeking SFDC Developer for an enterprise level Salesforce partner in Toronto. This client specializes in Lightning implementation and is currently working on Einstein development for some of the largest end users in Toronto. We are urgently interviewing and are looking to hire ASAP! Responsibilities:
- Lightning development and implementation
- Apex and Visualforce Coding
- Completing configurations on the Salesforce platform
- Maintaining the Salesforce platform
- Working with the business to gather requirements and build out those solutions
- Must have be able to demonstrate mastery of Sales Cloud.
- Must have advanced knowledge of Apex and Visualforce.
- Lightning experience would be a plus.
- Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents encouraged to apply.
Interviews are being held and client is looking to hire ASAP. If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
or call 646-415-8784 ext. 8784.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.