Salesforce Software Engineer - Raleigh, NC - $160K
This company is an award winning and industry leading software entertainment company located in Raleigh, NC. They have experienced rapid growth over the past 6 months with a new software release that has propelled them to the top of the industry. This team is seeking a Salesforce subject matter expert- someone with an expertise in all essential administrative functions and experience writing custom Apex and Visualforce code. The ideal candidate will have effective communication and problem solving skills and be able to contribute to high level platform architecture. Requirements:
- At least 3 years of Salesforce implementation experience.
- Experience overseeing entire project lifecycles.
- Hands on experience and advanced understanding of Visualforce, Apex, Java, HTML, XML, SQL, and CSS.
- Technically inclined with Sales, Service, and Marketing Cloud.
- Proven experience with Salesforce Lightning.
- High level requirements gathering, ability to translate into technical specifications.
- Salesforce implementation/integration experience on a global or enterprise level.
- Salesforce Developer and/or Advanced Developer certification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, using Apex and Visualforce programming language to ensure productivity and enhance customer experience.
- Work with the development team to design and develop integrations between Salesforce.com (SFDC) and additional custom applications.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional leadership teams to analyze proposed enhancements.
- Provide analysis and solution design expertise that align with companies current and future needs.
- Customize Salesforce to match business requirements assuring data quality.
- Administer setup, customization and configuration including but not limited to the following: standard and custom objects data management, reports and dashboards, workflows and alerts, user and security settings.
- Assist in developing Salesforce Administrators on the team.
- Integrate Salesforce with 3rd party applications and other tools.
- You will support the day-to-day running of the business within Salesforce, which includes interacting with business users and partners.
If interested, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com or call 415-967-7641 ext. 4052, if you have any questions!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.