Marketing Automation Consultant What:
6 month project (possible extension) When:
End of April/Early MayWhere: Kissimmee, FL - On-siteWhy:
These brilliant and bright Entreprenuers are growing so fast, they need more brilliant and bright mind sto join their team. The culture is sociable, collaborative, and creatively challenging.
Salary will deffinitely depend on background, experience, and qualifications/certifications
- Atleast 3, preferably 4 years of Marketing & Marketing Automation Experience
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Hubspot, Marketo and different MarTech stacks
- HTML/CSS Skills
- User Interface Development
- Expert Lead Generation, Demand, and Nurturing to Sales Conversions
- Exceptional Communicator internally
- Experience with Client-facing Marketing responsibilities
- Ability and willingness to work enthusiastically, and contribute to vibrant work culture
- Data management: Imports & Migrations
- Drip Logic Campaign Proficiency
- Builds Workflows, A/B testing, Segmentation of audiences, link tracking
Sought After Qualifications:
- Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certified
- Hubspot Email Marketing Certified
- Marketo Certified Expert
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
If you believe you would be a good fit and are interested in applying...
with resume and we can schedule a time to discuss further details!
For a free career consultation, or inquiries about opportunities in MarTech, also email that resume.
I look forward to meeting you!