Salesforce Administrator - Miami, FL - $55-65K
My client is looking for a Salesforce Admin who has 1-3 years of Salesforce experience. Experienced in training end users and Sales & Service Cloud. They want someone who is going to contribute to their work hard, play hard work environment. Great benefits and ability to grow!
- 1-3 years of Salesforce experience
- Experience with Sales and Service Cloud
- Experience with 25+ end users
- Certification Preferred
- Working with end users and management to create & manage workflow rules, data validation, and triggers
- Daily administration and support of Sales & Service Cloud
- Develop and create customized reports & dashboards
- Stay educated on new Salesforce features and updates
- Train end users on how to use database applications
- Daily administration & support of cases including profiles and roles, record types, page layouts and validations, objects, fields, and managing multiple user setup.
Why work for this company?
They provide health insurance, dental: PPO, vision and a 401K. Great company culture with team happy hours and company outings. Very work hard, play hard environment. 3 weeks PTO + 7 holidays off!
If this sounds interesting to you, please contact me at 215-987-2226 or email me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
. I am Alexa Adams & I focus on permanent Salesforce positions in the Miami area. Feel free to reach out for any inquiries!
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com