Mason Frank has partnered with a growing Salesforce partner and AppExchange partner who are expanding their Consulting Services team.
The successful candidate will work with a broad client base to implement and optimize client use of enterprise solution (including CRM, Call Center and Marketing Automation).
If you are passionate about technology, business development and Salesforce this team is right for you!Responsibilities
Experience and Skills
- Determine, design and implement Salesforce solutions.
- Understand CRM requirements
- Identify product requirements for future enhancements
- Understand and document requirements for configuring, testing and launching our CRM solution
- Several years of experience implementing CRM solutions from start to finish, including the creation of business requirements and other formal documentation.
- Hands on experience as a Salesforce administrator or Salesforce system implementer
- Salesforce.com Service Cloud experience desired
- Experience working with sandbox and production environments to manage the distribution of system functional or process changes
- Strong process and data analysis skills
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or email@example.com.