Salesforce Technical Project Manager - Jersey City, NJ - Contract (12-month)
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our fast-growing team for a 12 month contract. Be a part of a high-performing organization managing engineering, product, industry, and delivery teams along with other internal stakeholders to reach the final goal. This project is looking to start as soon as possible!
- Drive business change through management of complex, ambiguous programs that span across multiple teams and organizations
- Experience managing large, complex initiatives and projects from initiation to completion
- Analyze and understand client's business objectives and needs
- Strong ability to solve problems
- Strong Ability to manage offshore resources
- Natural leadership skills.
If this is something you would be interested in, please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com or at 646-415-8776 (ext. 3349). The client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and I am willing to discuss the opportunity in more detail!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 (ext. 3349) or firstname.lastname@example.org