Salesforce.com Administrator: With Field Service Lightning Experience
Location: USA, Illinois, Chicago
Job Type: Contract
My client is looking for a Salesforce Administrator with Field Service Lightning experience to fulfill a part time, short term contract; you will be required to work 10 hours a week, 4 weeks.
- Create business, customer, functional requirements and author solutions
- You will be implementing and providing support of Field Service Lightning applications built on Salesforce.
- Field Service Lightning Certification
- Proven experience with Field Service Lightning
- Proven experience with Salesforce.com
- 2+ years' experience with Salesforce.com
- Strong configuration skills
- Strong analytical reasoning skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience using modules
- Experience using App Ad-on.
To discuss this opportunity as well as other Salesforce.com opportunities available in more detail; please send your CV to email@example.com
or you can reach me directly at 212 594 1495 (ext 3945)
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals globally. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce Consulting practices and End Users.
**U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply**