: Salesforce Admin/DeveloperLength
: 6-12 month contractLocation
: $50 - 75 CAD/HR - Corp 2 Corp
Urgently Seeking SFDC Admin/Developer for a small but growing Partner that specializes in full implementations for the financial industry. This is an excellent opportunity to join a new and growing partner, gain great experience managing soup to nuts implementations, and gain great exposure into enterprise level end users in the financial sector Responsibilities:
- Configurations, declarative development, and 20% custom Apex/VisualForce/Lightning Development
- Managing Securities
- Maintaining the Salesforce platform
- Client facing and advising as to best implementation practices.
- Must be able to demonstrate mastery of Sales Cloud.
- Must have advanced knowledge of Service Cloud.
- Advanced Admin or Platform Developer I certifications would be a plus.
- Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents encouraged to apply.
Interviews are being held and the client is looking to hire ASAP. If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 646-415-8784 ext. 8784.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com
. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.