Salesforce Administrator- New York, NY $115-130K + Bonus!
Mason Frank has partnered with a client in the Wealth Management industry seeking a Salesforce Platform Manager to join their team in Midtown Manhattan. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued here.
As the Salesforce Administrator can grow our client's Salesforce environment and customer relationship management capabilities. You'll maximize efficiency and designing solutions to meet users' needs. You will coordinate with various lines of business, with a focus on Private Wealth Management. Responsibilities:
What Skills You Will Use
- Manage the current environment as well as system changes, customizations and new features.
- Develop and maintain integrations with third-party solutions.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to integrate outside systems through extract, transform, load / application program interface development.
- Ensure and maintain system security, integrity and sharing rules.
- Map/reassign records and grant/remove user licenses when warranted.
- Test and perform quality assurance of enhancements/changes.
- Expand usage of Salesforce, training end users and incorporating their feedback.
- Communicate regularly with the user base regarding new features and enhancements.
- A bachelor's degree in a computer discipline or equivalent applicable experience
- com administrator certification with at least three of related experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com configuration, including use of data loader, Salesforce for Outlook and other third-party tools
- Experience with data migration in and out of Salesforce.com for objects and with Salesforce.com business workflow
- Salesforce Certification ADM201
- Experience with Financial Services Cloud and/or Lightning highly preferred
- Experience with Addepar Preferred
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 212-594-1495 or email@example.com