Job Title: Salesforce Developer
Location: Dallas, Texas
Job Type: Full-Time on site with remote flexibility
I am working on a Salesforce Developer opening in Dallas, Texas with an exciting company working on cutting edge technology. The development team consists of Salesforce coders lead by a Senior Salesforce Technical Architect able to mentor and train Developers towards Architecture experience. This client is seeking an experienced Salesforce Developer to contribute to the team. This opportunity will allow you to work on numerous exciting projects involving the latest technologies that include Apex, Visualforce, etc.
Key Requirements & Responsibilities:
- 3-5 years of hands on development experience within the Salesforce.com platform
- Ability to write custom code within the Salesforce.com platform
- Experience with Apex, Visualforce, workflows, custom triggers, and components
- Application development is preferred
- Lightning interfaces and components
- Writing custom codes, integration and implementations knowledge
- Strong Communication skills
- Working closely with business leaders, IT stakeholders, and management teams to gather requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Salesforce Certifications (Preferred)
This client holds a strong reputation in the Salesforce community, and offers extensive career opportunities. This role offers remote flexibility and does not require extensive travel. Great benefits and other incentives will be provided. If you are a Salesforce Developer pursuing new opportunities as well as challenging your skills with other like-minded technical experts, this is the role for you.
If interested contact: Dani Pluskalowski
Phone: (212) 594-1495 ext: 3936 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.