Must have previous project experience as a Salesforce Developer. Ideally the consultant will be able to face clients and handle/translate business requirements into technical needs to be instructed to internal Salesforce team. Experience working with the Salesforce Lightning experience is essential. Requirements
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience
- Previous project handling technical duties on a Salesforce project (certification a plus)
- Experience using Lightning experience, working with Lightning components
- Sales, Service, and Community cloud experience preferred
- Client facing experience, strong communication skills
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world.
I welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career, job, or project. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and salesforce jobs that are available feel free to reach out, I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (267) 233-6496 (ext. 3870). Confidentiality is always guaranteed.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.