Salesforce Architect / Immediate / London / 3 Month rolling / £600+ per day
My global client are looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect to come on board as soon as possible. The chosen Salesforce Architect will be responsible for the overall enterprise architecture and specifically for the central SFDC solution covering sales, marketing, service and CPQ.The successful Salesforce Architect will have:
- Proven experience as a Salesforce Architect
- Play a key mentor role for the software development partner, providing a point of contact when architectural direction is required
- Using a strategical approach to gather requirements
- Defining new roadmaps, stating clear milestones and measures of success
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Certifications are desirable
Interviews will be taking place late next week so apply now to reduce the chances of missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading Salesforce recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com
or call Solomon Kuti on +44 (0)20 3319 9592 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy