Salesforce Sr. Developer- Houston, TX (50% Remote)- $145k+
My client is a large Fortune 100 Company looking to add experienced Salesforce professionals to their existing team. They're undergoing a companywide digital transformation, and are in need of a Salesforce Developer to come in and hit the ground running. They will be implementing Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ, and Apptus CLM and will be operating completely on the Lightning platform.Salesforce Sr. Developer- Houston, TX (50% Remote)- $145k+
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or other relevant field is required.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I with at least 4-5 years of experience on the platform (Platform Dev II preferred)
- Experience required in release management/deployment planning
- Apttus certification is also preferred but not required.
- Experience working in an agile environment is preferred.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision on complex problems.
- Must use independent judgment to design and develop custom solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Strong technical skills expected including the ability to support custom APIs for Salesforce.
- Must be able to follow good governance practices in order to work on a Salesforce platform that has multiple teams doing deployments.
- Must have good documentation skills in order to properly track work on Stories in Salesforce.
- Must take initiative on projects and serve as a leader on the team as needed.
- Must be able to deliver quality work with attention to detail.
This company is growing at an increasing rate and the role will not be on the market much longer! My client offers a top notch compensation plan and an invaluable opportunity to develop your career within dynamic environment. Apply now to get an immediate firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com
or call 267-233-6490.