Remote Business Development Representative - Salesforce Consulting Partner
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Job Type: Permanent
April 5th, 2019Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
Qualification and Experience:
- Expertly research companies and contacts via the Internet and other sales resources
- Accurately identify the most appropriate decision maker/influencer within target accounts
- Cold call prospects to engage executives in peer-level business conversations
- Secure key prospect information to identify qualified sales-ready leads and other opportunities to be nurtured for the future
- Qualify the prospect, set appointments between the prospect decision makers and executive team
- Accurately track and report all leads and other information in Salesforce
- Meet and exceed lead generation monthly targets
- Meet daily quotas of dials and quality conversations
- Understand and effectively represent brand and culture
- Bachelor's degree is required, unless there is significant, relevant work experience.
- Cold calling skills. Likes to hunt for new opportunities and develop quick relationship
- Must be able to balance daily metrics requirements with ancillary responsibilities such as following up on emails, previous leads, and assisting in the overall sales process
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are essential.
- Recent experience in technology consulting a plus
- Excellent time-management skills are required
- Must have a high level of energy
Jourdain at Phone: +1 (212)-594-1495 (ext. 3361) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at the number provided above. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salesforce, Force.com, SFDC, SalesForce, Account Executive, SaaS, Greater Boston Area, Sales