Salesforce Technical Architect - Salesforce.com - Chicopee
I am in search of a talented technical architect to fill a 6-month contract with a top financial services company in Chicopee. The TA will take the lead of a development team in taking over and seeing through a large-scale Salesforce implementation.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business administration, or related work experience.
- Ability to lead communication between the organization and its internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to organize and lead client sessions that result in clear requirements and technical design, even when working with non-technical members of client teams.
- Development using VisualForce, APEX, triggers, Classes, Java Script, Lightning API.
- Salesforce Certified Technical Architect certification preferred.
- Knowledgeable in ETL tools like Informatica, and integration tools like Web methods.
- Ncino experience a plus.
- Assess Salesforce.com architecture and provide secure, high-performance technical solutions on the Force.com platform.
- Design technical architecture solutions that span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems.
- Partner with clients through a strategic and consultative sales approach to understand client's business needs, current technical environment and future technology requirements.
- Act as an advisor by consulting with clients and Sales Team regarding technical issues surrounding multiple technologies in both a pre and post-sale capacity.
- Provide technical guidance to Salesforce software development team to support business and product strategies
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 415-8776 (ext. 3128) or by email at M.Hurowitz@Masonfrank.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!