Salesforce Administrator- Austin,Tx- $85k
Mason Frank has partnered with a leading business consultancy in sourcing for a Salesforce Administrator.
This role will be pivotal in in the population and maintenance of data and processes in the Salesforce platform. Beyond that, the ideal candidate will work alongside the Director of Operations to ensure Sales Operations run effectively.
This is a full-time hire based in Austin, TexasRole & Reponsabilities:
- Manage all administrative functions including reports, workflows, dashboards
- Train all new users on best Salesforce practices
- Maintain database integrity and accuracy
- Maintain updated documentation of procedures and processes for Salesforce org
- Complete regural internal system audits
- Serve as company Liaison across multiple departments as it pertains to the Salesforce platformRequirements:
- Extensive hands-on Salesforce experience
- Sales Operations experience highly preferred
- Proven track record of managing an entire SFDC platform
- Strong understanding in building formula fields, worflows, and custom views
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlinesBenefits:
- Collaborative work environment, great company culture
- Aggressive compensation package including competitive base + bonus
- Generous compensation benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, extensive PTOSalesforce Administrator- Austin,TX- $85kContact:
Madison at 267.233.6490 and email email@example.com for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America