Salesforce.com Consultant - Philadelphia, PA -REMOTE
Actively working with an end user based out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania whom is looking to expand their Salesforce team by bringing on a Salesforce Consultant for a 3 month part time contract opportunity.
Within this role, you will both manage and participate on teams across multiple end users, data management, reporting and business process improvements.
Additionally, you will be held responsible for the development and execution of a SFDC roadmap including best practice system utilization and operational efficiencies for Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud.Requirements:
- 5+ years Salesforce business analysis and consulting experience
- Extensive Salesforce configuration experience
- 5+ years' experience working with business users to gather requirements and provide configuration, development and application support
- Salesforce Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud Experience
- Salesforce Lightning experience
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
Client will be conducting interviews ASAP! To learn more about this opportunity please email Megan at email@example.com
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.