We have partnered with a Boston Based technology company that is looking for a consultant who will lead them through a Salesforce Community Cloud implementation. This organisation is a long time user of Salesforce.com and is now looking to expand their platform with this new addition. This is a fresh project and provides a great opportunity to have ownership over an large scale project at an innovating end-user.
The Consultant would worked with the internal Salesforce team and help advise, design and implement Community Cloud. The ideal candidate will have a firm understanding of Community Clouds, including both the Customer and Community Portals.
This role is likely to be a 2-3 month project/contract with the likelihood of extending.
Please feel free to give a call at 646-415-8776 if you are interested or have any questions
Candidates must be willing to work on-site in Boston.
- 3+ years of Salesforce.com experience
- Ability to conduct Salesforce tasks such as create field view, cases, page layouts
- Ability to perform configuration
- Ability to conduct Business Analysis
- Experience implementing Salesforce.com Commerce Cloud, preferably in a Lightning Environment
- Ability to work with business to scope requirements and translate into technical requirements
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
- Ability to work with all levels of the business including end-users, technical staff and leadership teams.