Salesforce Developer - Miami, FL - Healthcare - $125k
Client is interested in hiring a Senior Salesforce Developer with at least 3 years of Salesforce experience. Experience with Apex, Visualforce, ETL Tools, and certifications wanted.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience
- Must know Apex code/triggers, Visualforce, and SOQL
- Salesforce AppBuilder and/or Platform Developer 1 certification
- Lightning conversion experience is a plus
- Develop Apex & Visualforce apps for CCM's websites, internal business processes, back-office systems, and mobile apps
- Design, develop, test, and maintain custom applications on platform using agile development methods
- Explore and recommend new technology platforms & capabilities
- Work with senior development staff in app, databases, and stored procedure maintenance
- Design & maintain formula fields, roll up summary fields, declarative process vs coding
Benefits include competitive pay, 401k, health insurance, dental & vision, and great company culture.
Call me, Alexa Adams, at 215-987-2226 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com