Salesforce Administrator - Salesforce.com - Boston, MA -
A client in Boston is looking for a Salesforce administrator to fill a 3-6 month contract. The client is an exciting company in the marketing support space, and is looking for a candidate to fill in for their permanent administrator who is on leave.
- Daily administration and support of the client's Salesforce database, including but not limited to managing profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations.
- Requirements gathering, process analysis, and process automation.
- Daily maintenance of the existing security structure of the Salesforce platform.
- Participate in the planning process of the organization's migration from Classic to Lightning.
- Entering patient surveys into the Salesforce database.
- Trouble-shooting with users and other daily support tasks.
- BA in computer science, business intelligence, or another relevant field; or extensive relevant work experience.
- ADM201 Certification required, ADM 211 a plus.
- Prior experience in business analyst capacity highly preferred.
- Experience setting up communities in the Service Cloud.
- Experience interacting with the Salesforce platform in both Classic and Lightning.
- Must be able to work on a W2.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 415-8776 (ext. 3128) or by email at M.Hurowitz@Masonfrank.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!