Salesforce Developer - San Diego, CA - $120,000+
Salesforce Developer | San Diego | $120,000+
This technology-driven client is searching for a Salesforce Developer to add to their passionate group of software developers, analysts, underwriters, and sales and marketing professionals. The perfect candidate will be enthusiastic and curious, eager to design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Develop comprehensive configuration designs and architectural documentation
- Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform
- Develop comprehensive configuration designs and architectural documentation to support the successful implementation of projects and processes.
- Ensure the technical design aligns to company's overall enterprise architecture and scales with it in the future.
- Highly skilled in Apex and Visualforce development (3+ years)
- Lightning experience preferred
- Knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Salesforce Developer Certification (Platform Developer I or higher) preferred
Don't miss your chance to be a part of this entrepreneurial, fast-paced, highly collaborative and growing environment. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
For more details regarding this position or to apply, contact Sydney Werner at email@example.com
or by calling (303) 558-4357.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.