I am currently working with a highly regarded Salesforce End User company based in Bournemouth who are looking to recruit a Salesforce Technical Lead to help support delivery of Salesforce implementations and integrations, they are able to offer a competitive salary + benefits (Based off experience).
Salesforce Technical Lead required skills;
Unfortunately, our client are unable to sponsor visas, therefore applicants must already have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom
- Confident in advising the best technical practices
- Strong configuration skills
- Experience in a leadership position is desirable
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Hands-on with end-to-end Salesforce projects: from implementation to integration
- Proficient in Salesforce Development: Apex & Visualforce
- Able to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Salesforce Certification is highly advantageous
. If you would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Marie Gallagher at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.