Salesforce Business Analyst | 70-90K | Allegan , Michigan
Large End-User is seeking a salesforce business analyst to maintain and improve the salesforce.com platform. The ideal candidate will be able to gather and assess business requirements and effectively communicate solutions within the organization. This individual will have multiple responsibilities and must be able to take on a leadership role. Strong configuration, application support, and development skills are important characteristics. Good communication skills are a must. We are seeking…
- Gather, document, and analyze business requirements to build and implement customized solutions that support the firms' business processes
- Create and customize reports and dashboards
- Manage complex workflow rules, validations and triggers
- Communicates in written, oral and presentation formats to best represent and express user and organizational requirements to audiences up to mid-level management.
- Able to successfully manage a varied workload with minimal intervention from Management
- 2+ years in Business Analysis
- Effectively leverage multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Developer Communities)
- Certified Salesforce Administrator is a plus
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and send your resume now to Brett at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Brett Nason for more information at 212-594-1459. *Send your resume now to Brett at email@example.com before interview considerations are terminated.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
SFDC / Salesforce / Michigan / Detroit Metro / Remote Flexibility / Mason Frank / Administrator / Salesforce Administration / End User / Salesforce.com / ADM201 / Detroit /Ann Arbor/ Grand Rapids