Salesforce Developer - San Diego, CA - $110,000-$140,000
Salesforce Developer | San Diego | $110,000-$140,000
A driven client is searching for a Senior Salesforce Developer to add to their passionate group of software developers, analysts, and administrators. The perfect candidate will have had experience as a lead and be well adapted to working in a team of five or more.
- Develop comprehensive configuration designs and architectural documentation
- Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform
- Ensure the technical design aligns to company's overall enterprise architecture and scales with it in the future
- Act as a mentor and guide for junior developers within the team
- Highly skilled in Apex and Visualforce development
- Strong Lightning experience
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Salesforce Platform Developer I required, Platform Developer II preferred
Don't miss your chance to be a part of this amazing opportunity, this company is moving quickly and spots are filling fast! All eligible candidates are encouraged to apply.
For more details regarding this position or to apply, contact Sydney Werner at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by calling (303) 558-4357.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.