Jr. Salesforce Developer - Centennial, Colorado - $105K - 125K Annual
This rapidly growing company has is waiting for you to hop onto their growing Salesforce team, collaborate and make a contribution to their solid pipeline of projects. This position comes with the opportunity for unmatched career growth as the company expands. If you have Salesforce experience and Software Development experience, we are waiting for you to come on board!Responsibilities
- Develop and integrate new features and functionality in order to optimize business processes and Salesforce.com capabilities.
- Collaborate with Salesforce.com administrators, business stakeholders, and other team members.
- Understand the Salesforce product application roadmap and proactively plan for enhanced business capabilities.
- Ensure applications coincide with design specifications and adhere to business coding practices.
- Demonstrate abilities with workflows, page layouts, training, dashboards, user creation and deactivation, data loading and all other Salesforce.com functions.
- At least 1 year Salesforce Development experience
- 2 - 3 years of experience in system integration using Application Programing Interfaces
- Strong Apex/Lightning experience necessary
- Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud technology experience
- Demonstrated senior ability in teamwork, collaboration and partnerships across enterprise stakeholders
- Working knowledge of content and visual design
- Company Events
- 4 + Weeks PTO
- Paid Medical Benefits
- Remote Flexibility
Apply now to take advantage of this life changing career opportunity! email@example.com
(303) 558-4340 (ext. 4340)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.