Salesforce Developer - London - £80,000
I am looking for a Senior Salesforce Lightning Developer for an enterprise business based in South/West London. This company has a global footprint within their industry field and requires a passionate and career driven Salesforce developer to join the business.
With big plans to highly customise the CRM the right candidate will have experience on lightning. As well as drive to help support an ever-changing CRM. Responsibilities;
- Working closely with stakeholders to help design, document, and implement specific initiatives
- Support and maintain the platform with constant development and customisation
- Perform hands-on technical implementation
- Strong hands on experience developing Salesforce for the last 3 years
- Extensive experience using and developing Apex and Visualforce code
- Knowledge and experience of Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud
- Strong experience with working on Lightning
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
My client is keen to arrange telephone interviews as soon as possible so apply for an immediate response.
If you able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Sam Bailey
or call +44 (0)203 826 6674
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business, specialising purely within this market. We have a proven track record of delivering successful professionals, both on a contract and permanent basis throughout Europe.