Salesforce Field Service Lightning Architect
Location: USA, Illinois, Chicago
Job Type: Contract
Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant:
Client looking for full time candidate Possibility of contract extension.
100% remote (40 hours per week) for 3 - 6months.
- Experience implementing Field Service Lightening with Enterprise level end-users.
- Evaluate and outline solutions and requirements for activating and optimizing Salesforce implementations
- Extensive experience with Salesforce configuration, including workflows, validation rules, Process Builder, and security controls
- The experience integrate multiple org's into a single understanding of programming logic and constructs, specifically in Salesforce, and their use in software development
- Expert level experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
- Certified in Field Service Lighting
- Certified is Sales Cloud
- Certified is service Cloud
- Experience in a technical role with a Field Service Lightning project
- Experience with all Salesforce API's (Rest, SOAP, Tooling, Metadata, etc)
- Hands on development experience with Apex, Visualforce and/or the Salesforce.com API.
- Expert Developer Apex, SQL, Lightning Components (HTML5, jQuery, JS)
- A thorough understanding of XML, SQL, and Object Oriented Design Patterns.
- 4+ years Salesforce integration's experience
- Experience with 3rd party App integration
- Functional background
- Experience transferring data from an On-site CRM to a Cloud based CRM
- excellent communication skills.
To discuss this opportunity as well as other Salesforce.com opportunities available in more detail; please send your CV to email@example.com
or you can reach me directly at 212 594 1495 (ext 3945)
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals globally. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce Consulting practices and End Users.
**U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply**