Salesforce Project Manager - Montreal, QC
We have partnered with an established insurance company with a start-up culture. They are seeking a Project Manager to oversee their Salesforce implementation across their organization and deliver their Omni-channel program to various business units. This is an on-site position located in Montreal, and fluency in French and English is a necessity for this role. If you enjoy big projects, challenges, and love being a part of a fast-paced, friendly, collaborative environment with great benefits, see the description below for more information. Responsibilities:
- Manage the implementation of Salesforce.
- Understand strategies, priorities and constraints of the organization and evaluate options to propose solutions to meet objectives.
- Formalize the delivery process and quality control.
- Collaborate with different teams and the product owner to define the scope, deliver, and provide leadership and vision.
- Manage and develop the integrated plan, budget, resource plan, and dependencies.
- Delegate projects to measurable deliverables to add value to business partners according to Agile/SCRUM best practices.
- Ensure effective and proactive communication between teams.
- Produce and communicate project KPIs, risk management, and propose mitigation measures.
- Bilingual in French and English.
- Proven 5 years of experience as a project manager.
- Experience in development/programming including Agile/SCRUM.
- Good knowledge of SOAP and REST API technologies.
- A team player, fostering collaboration and creativity in an open and honest environment.
- Autonomous, resourceful, and able to question the status quo.
- Be able to communicate well, negotiate, and make decisions.
- Salesforce certifications are an asset.
To be considered for the position or to learn more, send your resume to me, Paula at:email@example.com
, or call me on 212 594 1495 (ext 3469).
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International Mason Frank International / SFDC / Salesforce developer / Ontario / GTA / Toronto /Salesforce.com / Technical / junior developer/ CRM / IT / Full time / Service Cloud / Canada / Sales cloud / Marketing cloud / health cloud