Mason Frank Tech Academy Mason Frank - London Office
Junior Developer (£18,000)
I am recruiting on behalf of the Mason Frank Tech Academy, a new initiative set up by Frank Recruitment Group in partnership with Salesforce. This position is ideal for any IT professional who wishes to cross-training and is a fully funded programme. You will get the opportunity to work on-site with some of our largest Salesforce partners, obtaining numerous Salesforce certifications with the aim of becoming a fully certified Salesforce Technical Consultant after the course has ended. Over the next two years you will continue to get training and development as you gain further certifications and practical work experience.
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in customer facing environments
- Have the confidence to work within a team
- Willingness to travel as you'll be required to work in different branches across the UK
- Have a positive attitude and the ambition to learn new skills
- Strong communication skills
- A degree is a bonus, 2:2 minimum.
This position offers salaries between £18,000 - £23,000 depending on current experience and will increase in the second year of employment. We have immediate interview availability and you must be available for the initial 8 weeks training.
Contact me on or send me an email to 0203 808 7276 or email@example.com
Role: MFTA - Junior Support / Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Location: London Bridge, Central London, United Kingdom