Salesforce Technical Architect - Greater Palo Alto Area, CA - $175,000+
Salesforce Technical Architect | Greater Palo Alto Area, CA | $175,000+
Be a part of the satate-side team of this growing partner. This client is offering exciting possibilties and opportunities with this Salesforce Technical Architect role. In this position, you will be the first level of technical point of contact for the team on Salesforce issues & problems.
- Lead and mentor the development team on the project
- Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions
- Lead technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions aligned with client business objectives; identify gaps between client's current and desired end states
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
- Expert experience as a Salesforce Technical Architect (5+ years)
- Must have Salesforce certifications
- Bachelors of Technology (minimum)
- Eligible to work in the United States
This dynamic client is actively interviewing so don't miss your chance to be a part of this exciting position. All eligible candidates are encouraged to apply!
For more details regarding this position or to apply, contact Sydney Werner at email@example.com
or by calling (303) 558-4357.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.