SALESFORCE TECHNICAL ARCHITECT, LONDON
As a Salesforce Technical Architect you will be responsible for leading functional specification and technical architecture sessions and design sessions for enterprise.
With an ever growing client base, a wide range of complex and interesting projects a Salesforce Technical Architect is needed to join the much sought after consultancy to provide technical and business analytical leadership guidance
As a technical architect you will be working on both Greenfield and existing projects.
- Proactively assisting in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Management
- Being involved in the financial management of clients
- Developing strategies to solve complex technical issues
- Assisting in the management and delivering of large projects
- Training, coaching, and supervision of staff
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Multiple Salesforce Architecture & design projects
- Completion of at least 1 Lightning project
- Translating business requirement to high level technical design documents
- Certification as a Sales and Service cloud consultant
- Proven experience in providing technical support on digital and front-office transformation initiatives;
- Some experience in architecting digital technology solutions, covering all layers of the technology stack;
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact Toye Adegbotolu at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)203 8685023
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy