Salesforce Developer £80,000
We're looking for someone who aspires to be at the leading edge of their profession and continuously looking for ways to evolve skills and capability. This role will play a pivotal part in contributing to the build of a technically competent and collaborative salesforce delivery team helping to maximise solution options that will fulfil business need. You'll be responsible for;
What we're looking for
- Estimating size of user stories and backlog items
- Translating user stories and backlog items into engineering designs and logical units of work (tasks)
- Contributing and helping to evolve and revise Development Policies, Principles, Standards and best practice, helping to develop our approach to agility and quality deliverables.
- Ability to wear other hats dependent on team need (analysis, test, other technologies etc.)
We need you to have a passion for Agile frameworks, be a strong commutator with demonstrable experience of;
- Leading and demonstrating prototypes, POC's and sprint deliverables
- Analysing complex problems and situations efficiently and effectively, drawing insight from others to support exploration
- An expert in configuring and customising the Salesforces eco system and building/ deploying high-quality software
As well as a competitive basic salary you'll receive:
- Group annual bonus (discretionary) up to 7.5% of annual salary
- 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with an option to buy or sell a further 5 days
- A pension scheme with 6% from us, a minimum 3% from you with the option to increase or decrease when you join. If you decide to contribute 4% or above we will add a further 4% which can be allocated in different ways
- Eligibility for our recognition award scheme - one off payments of £2,500 or £5,000
- A yearly company funded allowance of £500 that you can choose to use against some great benefits such as shopping vouchers, pet insurance, dental plans and more
We're moving away from only focusing on healthcare funding, towards a diversified health business offering delivery, funding, advice and guidance. We ensure over three million people in the UK have access to the support they need, when they need it and at a price they can afford - we truly believe we can make a difference and help our customers make the most out of life.
Our strategy from the outset, is to care about the positive impact of our work. Not only do we reinvest our profits, we have a corporate giving strategy 'purpose beyond business', donating a yearly 10% from the group profit, alongside regular volunteering days and further staff donations to ensure we are making a difference both nationally and locally.
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact Toye Adegbotolu at email@example.com or call +44 (0)203 8685023
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy