Salesforce Architect, Alpharetta, GA
My client is a IT organization in Alpharetta, GA . In addition, knowledgeable on the Salesforce CRM amongst multiple other digital products. They are in need of a Salesforce Technical Architect that is able to work hand on with developers and implement Salesforce as their main CRM.
- 10+ years of CRM industry experience
- 5-8 years of Salesforce Platform Experience
- Active Certifications that are relatable to Salesforce
- Preferably worked with physicians with the ability to click and map code
- Ability to manage referrals concentrating in the financial sector
- Great communication skills while being able to lead the project and assist from a technical standpoint
- Strong Financial Services background experience
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place and have an outstanding reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals globally. We have an extremely diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com-Consulting practices as well as End Users. Salesforce Architect, Alpharetta, GA
**U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply**Salesforce Architect, Alpharetta, GA
To discuss this and other absolutely exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Brian Robbins on 267-233-6471 in complete confidence ASAP.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancySalesforce Architect, Alpharetta, GA