I have partnered with a growing organisation in the City of London to recruit for a Salesforce Sprint Lead/Scrum Master on an initial 6 month F.T.C with a view to going permanent.
The company specialise in office rentals throughout the UK and need to hire this person to head up the next stage in their Salesforce project.
- 3+ years of Salesforce project experience, with functional knowledge in Sales Cloud (Financial Force knowledge desirable also )
- Sprint planning, scope and budget management
- Third party partner management on a daily basis
- Organisation of sprint testing
- Stakeholder Management skills to liaise with Product owners (Sales, Marketing, Finance)
- Strong communication and ability to engage with business teams
Interview slots are available this week & with this being an immediate need, any candidates available immediately or within a week's notice are preferred!
If you able to work within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joe Garrod on 0207 337 0830.
Mason Frank International understand that Salesforce.com is an extremely Niche Market so Confidentiality is Completely Guaranteed!
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities