Salesforce Administrator - Fort Lauderdale area - $85K-$100K
The Salesforce Administrator will oversee all aspects of a new Salesforce.com deployment for a growing Fort Lauderdale based organziation. You will work closely with executives, key stakeholders and business line experts to identify, develop, and deploy new reports, analyses, and business processes related to optimize Salesforce.com throughout the organization.
- Serve as primary administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 100+ users
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks
- Perform all configurations
- Work with executive team to build reporting, dashboards, and other analytics to support operation of the business and strategic decision making
- Analyze code, logs, and current system implementations
- Work with internal and external user communities to provide best practices on Salesforce, including training, documentation, and support materials
- Participate in designing and implementing standards, policies, and procedures
Contact:Olivia at email@example.com or at (267)-233-6490 to be considered!
- 2+ years experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Saleforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certifications preferred
- SFDC Configurations is a must (Process Builder, Data Loader, Workflows)
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Experience working with the business to gather requirements and build out solutions
- Experience with Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud required