Seeking a Salesforce developer for a 3 to 6 month project to extend Sales Cloud using REST services to integrate ERP information.
Minimum 3 year's experience developing on the Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud)
- Salesforce Lightning Development experience creating integration's with other business systems using REST API's and HTTP Callouts
- Multiple projects developing user interfaces
- Expert coding skills with Apex, Visualforce, Lighting Components, Aura and Lightning Web Components (Identify which is best for project)
- Salesforce release processes, change sets, branches and sandbox maintenance
- You have experience with designing and developing readable, maintainable and well documented code
- Salesforce certifications
- CPQ development experience a definite plus
Mason Frank International is the Global Leader in Salesforce Recruitment, advertising more Salesforce jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce Partners & End Users globally and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Salesforce professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in California and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce market and some of the opportunities & jobs that are available I can be contacted on 303-558-4381 or by email at a.duncan@ masonfrank.com