Mason Frank International has partnered up with a technology company based in West London. Our client is looking for someone who can come in and lead the Salesforce team. This role is for someone who is ambitious, able to work in a fun fast paced environment and wants to be a part of large projects! Key Responsibilities
- Support of Salesforce users including roles, profiles and permissions etc
- System changes to solve business problems
- Configuration of changes to the system including managing workflow and process flows
- Dealing with Stakeholders and gathering requirements
- Manage the Salesforce platform
- Proven track record in a Salesforce Administrator role
- Salesforce certification ( ADM201)
- Being able to work in a team
- Sales and Service cloud experience
- Good communication skills
Our client is looking to set up interviews right away so if you feel this is the role for you apply now!
If this sound like something you would be interested in or want to talk about any other opportunities out there for yourself send over your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0203 861 5349 in complete confidence ASAP.