Salesforce Product Owner - King of Prussia - 3 month contract to hire
My client is looking to bring on a Salesforce CRM Product Owner to join their diverse and collaborative team. In this role, you will enjoy a large amount of responsibility as well as flexibility. You will take the lead in configuring and customizing their Salesforce Platform which is used as the backbone of their operations. You will take overall control of their IT team in being the go-to SME for all things SFDC and IT. If you are a "jack-of-trades" candidate looking for a leadership role, this opportunity is the right fit. Candidate Requirements
Salesforce Product Owner - King of Prussia, PA - 3 month contract to hire
- Background in IT or systems administration highly desired
- Proven ability to configure a SFDC Platform
- Salesforce certifications preferred, but not required
- 3-5 years of IT and SFDC experience preferred
- Provide strategic consulting of best practices, training programs, and the use of CRM applications to end users
- Salesforce certified ADM 201 strongly desired
- Proficiency with salesforce object, layouts, workflows, process builder and validation rules, permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, and logical formulas
- Function with teams across the enterprise including Marketing, Operations, IT and Users to facilitate business requirements and related duties
- Experience in implementation projects using Agile methods and practices, preferred
- Strong skillset with API integrations is key
If you are interested, please call Megan at (267) 233-6471 for further details and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements.