Our client is Barcelona (End User) is looking to hire a new Salesforce Administrator for its team:
- At least 6 months experience as a Salesforce Administrator (training will be provided).
- Good level of English is mandatory (Spanish is a plus, but not essencial).
- Must have the right to work and live in Spain.
- You´ll join an international team, working in one of the biggest Salesforce implementations in Spain.
- Permanent contract.
- Career plan and (fast) development within the company.
- Great package of salary (up to 30k) and benefits.
- Free Gym.
- Language Courses.
- Training and Salesforce Certifications, etc.