Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer - San Antonio
My client is looking for a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer who has a background with Demandware. The ideal person for them will be able to work on site in San Antonio majority of the time during this 3-6 month, contract to hire position.
- 3+ years' experience in implementing Demandware/Salesforce Commerce Cloud solutions
- Experience in working and executing build scripts using ANT, Grunt/Gulp
- Developed customization for Custom Objects, Content, Products and Catalogs, Search, Ordering, Analytics, Site Preferences, etc.
- Knowledge and experience of using git/bitbucket
- 3+ years of experience in eCommerce industry preferred
- Salesforce Certifications are preferred
Interviews will be taking place ASAP. If this is a role you would like to be considered for apply now by sending your resume to email@example.com.
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.