A popular End User in the Seattle area is searching for a Sr. Salesforce Administrator to run their team. This job is a full time position with the ability to work partially from home. The client is looking for a dedicated Administrator to provide support to its many users on a day to day basis. Anyone with a strong background in Salesforce Administration, Business Analytics, and Project Management are encouraged to apply.
Skills/ Requirements include:
- Creating and maintaining dashboards, reports, and user profiles
- Designing and implementing work flows and databases, providing feedback to directors, and continuously updating and improving the system
- Working and collaborating alongside team members to meet project deadlines in a timely manner
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and analytic
- Implementation experience is a must- i.e. Classic to Lightning, etc...
- 3+ years experience as a Salesforce Administrator or Business Analyst
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (201)
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification is a plus
Interview slots are filling quickly for this role so do not hesitate and miss out on this great opportunity! If you would like to discuss the role, feel free to send me a message on LinkedIn or email me at email@example.com.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.