APEX Developer-Denver,CO-$110/hr | $110k/year
APEX Developer- Denver,CO-$110/hr | $110k/year
Be a part of a company that's building a world class user system through financial services for small businesses. This is an opportunity to be a part of a team of experts, working together to identify and solve SFDC problems while enhancing existing and new code.
Responsibilities as a Salesforce Developer will include:
- Develop and maintain Visualforce, AppExchange Apps, Force.com pages.
- Identify SFDC usage problems
- Solve business problems and create customized solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Develop integration processes using Salesforce.com's Web Services AP
- Program fluently in Apex, coding triggers and creating Visualforce pages
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- APEX, Visualforce and Salesforce.com platform
- WSDL and REST integration development
- Sales and Service Cloud
If you're a Salesforce, Lightning, or Apex developer and are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please send your most updated resume to Marlena at email@example.com or give me a call at 303-558-4412.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Our placement dropout rate is 1% since our conception in 2006. Compare this to the industry standard of 10% and you will see that we have a proven pedigree in placing the right people in the right jobs.