Salesforce Implementation Specialist - Salesforce.com - Boston, MA
Our client is seeking to fill a 3-month contract for a functional Salesforce Implementation Specialist role. The specialist will handle the function end of a brand new implementation of the Sales Cloud, the migration of data from the client's legacy CRM system, and the integration of relevant 3rd party apps with the new platform.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business, or relevant IT project management experience.
- Experience migrating data from Hubspot to Salesforce
- Experience in managing diverse stakeholder relationships.
- Experience researching, testing, and deploying 3rd party apps from the AppExchange.
- Must be adept at configuration, setting up new user profiles, custom objects, reports, and dashboards
- Oversee and take responsibility for the successful completion and timeliness of the Sales Cloud.
- Work with key stakeholders (e.g. business, IT management, external vendors) to establish and gain consensus on project goals, objectives, and deliverables.
- Communicate project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate project status and decision support information to Project Team, Department, and Divisional management.
- Take requirements (already gathered) and perform the necessary functional tasks of the implementation
- Manage scope change; create or update project documents as necessary.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 415-8776 (ext. 3128) or by email at M.Hurowitz@Masonfrank.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!