This is a phenomenal opportunity for a highly capable Sr. Salesforce Administrator and Business Analyst to work with one of Salesforce's most highly regarded end users in the healthcare space.
You will be tasked with heading up, overseeing, building out, customizing, configuring, and maintaining the existing Salesforce Sales Cloud instance.
This role requires exceptional communication skills - the Salesforce Administrator/Business Analyst will be the liaison between the technical team and stakeholders, management, and end users alike.
You must be capable of complex configurations and customizations within the Salesforce Sales Cloud - declarative development capabilities are a necessity. A deep understanding of Salesforce technical processes is required as you will be liaising frequently with the technical/development team and will need to be capable of communicating effectively to all levels of technical proficiency.
- Minimum of 2 Full Lifecycle Implementations
- Minimum of 3 Third Party Integrations with Sales or Service Cloud
- Certified Project Management Professional
- 3 yrs as Salesforce Technical Lead
- 3 yrs Project Mapping
- 3 yrs Business Analysis, requirement gathering, solutions
- Experience with contracts/legal services & salesforce
- Exceptional communication skills
- Salesforce subject matter expert
- Lead salesforce project implementation - gather requirements, translate and communicate requirements and solutions to technical team
- Oversee project lifecycle
- Minimum 4 years experience as Salesforce Business Analyst
- Must be capable of successfully completing all Salesforce Admin tasks
- 4+ yrs Salesforce experience
- Strong understanding of Salesforce concepts and processes such as applications, data, and security
- Minimum 2 Salesforce integrations
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment and be a creative, dynamic problem solver
- Exceptional communication skills, able to communicate with all relevant teams and stakeholders
- Comfortable in stakeholder facing roles
- Proven experience and success as Business Analyst for the Salesforce platform
If you are interested in this position, please send resumes and applications to email@example.com ASAP for consideration!