Solutions Architect - Salesforce, SFDC - Santa Clara - $55-$75/hr
A Salesforce End User is seeking a hard working salesforce Solution Architect to translate business information into technical solutions. The right person will be able to partner effectively with IT team and company-wide stakeholders to ensure application architecture solutions will be stable in the long term. Assist Architecture Solutions group with designing, developing, documenting and analyzing overall architecture of systems, including hardware and software. We are looking for…
- 3+ years of experience in an Architect position
- 3+ years of experience on the Salesforce environment
- Understand data and system integration patterns and technologies
- Proficiency in managing large scale projects.
- Conduct Solution Architecture reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensure solution is scalable, is aligned with vendor roadmaps and meets customers' business requirements.
- Ability to articulate and transfer complex ideas to a wide audience through both verbal and written communication.
- Drive platform projects from inception to completion working collaboratively with a cross-functional team
- Oversee complex campaign workflow rules, data validation, and triggers and drive process improvements and innovations.
- Strong conceptual, critical thinking, technical and problem solving skills with good attention to details.
- Communicate with senior level client resources across product management, sales operations, pricing operations, legal, and order management.
- Must be articulate and have the ability to meet with high level management to present and/or deliver technical documentation.
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and send your resume now to Zephyr at email@example.com. Call Zephyr Oberman for more information at 303-558-4405. *Send your resume now to Zephyr at firstname.lastname@example.org before interview considerations are terminated.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.