Developer - Salesforce - Northern California - $50/hr-$65/hr
We need a motivated expert to help our team complete an important project in software development. You should be ready to tackle challenges, and be a team player! What we are seeking
- Develop Lightning Components
- Customize Standard Objects and creating Custom Objects.
- Be responsible for building and troubleshooting Administrative based tasks in Process Builder, Workflow, etc.
- Develop Visualforce pages, Visualforce components and Customer Controllers
- Assist with Salesforce administration and development
We would like evidence of proficiency in Salesforce, Java, Apex, Lightning, CPQ, and Visualforce pages. We would also need someone with great interpersonal skills, both verbal and written. If you are someone who works well with others and can work on more than one project at a time, then we want to hear from you!
This position is one for a leader in IT software and support and is pushing forward with projects that will help develop improved methods of operations for business all over.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity or all of our other Salesforce.com opportunities, please send your resume to Zephyr Oberman at email@example.com or contact 303-558-4405.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.