Salesforce Developer, Chicago, IL - Contract- (40 hrs/week)- $50-$85/hr- On-Site- LONG TERM
Salesforce Developer, Chicago, IL
1+ Year Long Contract
We are seeking a full-time contract Salesforce developer located local to Chicago, or someone who is willing to relocate to Chicago.
Client is requesting a 6 month contract initially, but the client expects the project to last well over a year.
Candidate must be able to work 40 hours per week. The role is on-site at client location in Chicago.
If you enjoy fast paced, hands-on development, this is the role for you! Requirements:
- At least 6 months Community Cloud Implementation experience
- At least 6 months Service Cloud Implementation experience
- At least 4-5 years Salesforce Development experience
- At least 3 Full Life Cycle Salesforce Lightning Projects
- Hands-on Salesforce experience
- Worked on implementations with lightning components
- Several integration projects with 3rd party applications
- Several FLC implementations throughout career
- Understanding of configuration options
- Expertise in Salesforce Apex and Visualforce page design
If these skill sets apply to you, do not hesitate to apply! Client is actively interviewing this week. This is a 6+ month long contract position looking to hire immediately. Client is rapidly growing and could have a need for future contract work as well.H1-B Candidates Welcome!
Please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (212) 594-1495. Only serious and qualified candidates need apply! Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, specializing in all occupations related to Salesforce.com. We deal with both Salesforce.com partners and end users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities of Salesforce.com positions are. We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is guaranteed.