Senior Salesforce Developer - Chicago IL - $135,000
My client is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join their team in a full time position. This position is for someone who is seeking an opportunity to use their development skills in an extremely technical role. In this role, you will be responsible for developing applications, managing projects throughout the entire development life cycle, developing code, and conducting tests. This position also requires interaction and communication with team members and clients.
- Integrate Salesforce applications with other systems
- Manage projects throughout the entire development life cycle (including coding, testing, deployment, and support)
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, using Apex programming language
- Communicate with project managers and clients to best understand the needs for the system
- Create custom objects, workflows, triggers, the Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOQL, SOSL and web services
- Multiple years of experience developing Force.com applications
- Experience with Lightning
- Experience building complex business applications and web-based applications
- Strong understanding of other technologies (SQL, HTML, AJAX)
- Technically inclined with Service Cloud and Sales Cloud
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
My client is looking to hire immediately, so if you qualify for this position apply today! This position offers a competitive base salary with an annual bonus based on performance. Additionally, this position comes with full benefits, great company culture, and more.
To see if you are qualified for this position and secure your spot for an interview, please send your resume now to Carly at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at 212-594-1495.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the Chicago Area and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.