Salesforce Architect- Denver- $150K-$180K Annual- Partial Remote
- Design, build, and implement customer facing portal with the Salesforce platform, along with customization of Apex Classes and Visualforce pages
- Provide direction on best practices, technical architecture, and Salesforce platform education
- Lead the design of complex Salesforce solutions, in order to fulfil project requirements
- Participate in application design, lightning component coding, configuration, testing, and deployment.
- Conduct research on new Salesforce products and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions.
- BS or BA Degree
- 4+ years of experience with the Salesforce.com customization and configuration
- Advance knowledge of Apex/Visualforce, Lightning Components, and Triggers
- Knowledge of business and system architecture principles, frameworks, and processes
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience managing and leading teams
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- $150K-$180K annual
- Health Benefits and 401(k) match
- Partial Remote and flexible work schedule
- Generous PTO
- Rapidly growing company and upward mobility
- No travel
Contact McKenzie Berke at (303)-558-4352 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. Apply Now!