Salesforce Administrator - Clearwater, FL - $75-85k
Are you looking to join an amazing company with great culture and room to grow? Do you live near Clearwater, FL? Do you understand relational databases or have experience with Apex? This role is perfect for someone who wants to continuously grow and move forward in the Salesforce ecosystem.
I have a client interested in hiring a Salesforce Administrator 5 days/week in the Clearwater office. Individual should have excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Daily administration & support of database including managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, and validations.
- Working closely with managers and end users creating and managing complex workflow rules, data validation, automation, and triggers.
- Managing the software testing process
- Training end users
- Working together with programmers, strategic planning and analysis staff to create and document app requirements
- 3-5 years Salesforce experience
- Salesforce certification preferred
- APIs and data integration/ETL processes experience preferred
- Understanding of SOQL & relational databases
- Experience with Apex language a plus
Benefits include competitive pay with opportunities for training & growth, health, dental, vision, matching 401K, and PTO & paid holidays. Positive company culture environment as well. You do not want to miss out!!
Are you or someone you know interested in this opportunity??
Cal lme at 215-987-2226 or email me at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org